Monday, April 5, 2010

Shrimp Capellini with Chilies and Tomatoes

Dish: Capellini with Shrimp, Chili, and Tomato
Author: Gordon Ramsay
Cost: ~$6 (I lost the receipt!)
Link: http://rouxbe.com/recipes/3025-angel-hair-pasta-with-shrimp-chili-and-tomatoes/text

The first dish!!! So having just started this blog today, I decided to make something! This first dish is Gordon Ramsay's Shrimp Capellini with chili and tomato. As this is a dish that goes VERY fast, cooking mise en place is a must.






















Overall, this dish was quite easy, except for the whole deal of trying to cook a quick dish and work a camera at the same time. As a result, my shrimp was cooked to heck, the pasta was overdone, and I didn't get the green onions in on time. Oh well. It was still quite delicious with a lot of flavor. I can only imagine how good it would be if I didn't screw it up! Practice, practice, practice.



I chose this dish because I had recently watched the one episode of cookalong live that hulu has up and it looked really good. I really admire Gordon Ramsay as a chef and really despise him as a person. It's a good thing it's the food I'm after!


As chef Ramsay would say: Capellini with shrimp, chilies, and tomatoes...DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment