Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Grilling with no beer?

So last night I busted out my charcoal grill and grilled up some burgers for the first time this year. It was actually the first time using my grill, as living in an apartment building makes grilling challenging and simply a hassle.

Probably the worst part of it all is that my apartment complex has a rule against drinking in the public courtyard, where you have to grill. Grilling without beer is like existentialism: What's the point!?!?!? Oh well. I will say that the burgers were still delicious. I didn't take any pictures because we were on time constraints and had to getterdone!

Grilling is a very social thing when you live in an apartment complex. Everyone walks by eying your food and you get to say hello and meet new people. I may have to do this more and make some new friends.

1 comment:

  1. Empty coke can. Rinse out coke can. Fill with beer. Wave at apartment manager as he/she passes by.

    ReplyDelete